HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – September 3, 2008 – Bibliotheca Inc., open RFID solutions partner of choice to 300+ libraries worldwide, has introduced the new, powerful BiblioGate IV RFID security system. Featuring renowned BiblioChip RFID technology, the BiblioGate IV works seamlessly with current RFID systems while integrating tightly with ILS systems to enhance efficiency for library staff. Immediately available to libraries in North America and around the globe, the new security system offers a sleek, user-friendly design that library management and patrons will find visually appealing.
The new BiblioGate IV security system also provides a reliable, hassle-free solution for many libraries whose previous experience with security gates involved the hassles of responding to countless false alarms — perhaps motivating them to disable the gates altogether and to lose confidence in the reliability of RFID gates. The BiblioGate IV brings peace of mind and optimal security by featuring:
- Triple antennas for the industry’s highest 3D, high-identification rates, which means the gates will detect tagged materials passing through the gates no matter how the item is positioned or held by the patron
- Reliable performance with acoustic and visual alarm signals
- BiblioGate Tracker software for managing and sharing information on materials that trigger alarm signals
- Outstanding ILS integration, ensuring detection of unchecked materials
- A variety of configurations (single, double, triple, and quad gates) that meet customers’ current and future needs
- Appealing, sleek design that fits well in any library décor
- Remote diagnostics, which make it quick and easy for library staff to manage the BiblioGate IV security system.
The BiblioGate IV is just one solution in the new lineup of security solutions offered by Bibliotheca. The BiblioGate Hybrid security gates simultaneously detect library materials fitted with electromagnetic (EM) barcodes and RFID, making it the perfect solution for libraries in the process of transitioning to RFID but need a security gate that will, in the meantime, safeguard their mixed media collections.
About Bibliotheca Inc.
With global headquarters in Switzerland and operations in the Americas and Asia-Pacific, Bibliotheca Inc. is the RFID solutions partner of choice to more than 300 libraries worldwide. For more than a decade, Bibliotheca’s reputation has been built on delivering a complete line of practical, scalable RFID solutions that optimize library circulation workflow, staff productivity, and customer service. And everything Bibliotheca offers is backed by a global customer service organization committed to the success of our customers. Call 1-800-892-5971 or visit www.bibiotheca-rfid.com for more details.