SkyRiver Technology Solutions vs OCLC: Stipulation and (proposed) Order deferring response date and setting briefing schedule
Copyright (c) 2010 SkyRiver
Plaintiffs SKYRIVER TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, LLC and INNOVATIVE
INTERFACES, INC. (“Plaintiffs”) and Defendant OCLC ONLINE COMPUTER LIBRARY
CENTER INC. (“Defendant”) by and through counsel, hereby stipulate as follows:
- Plaintiffs filed the complaint herein on July 28, 2010. Defendant’s deadline to plead or otherwise respond to the complaint is August 19, 2010.
- Defendant contemplates filing a motion to transfer this action pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1404 to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio where Defendant is headquartered.
- Defendant has requested, and Plaintiffs have agreed, that Defendant’s time to plead or otherwise respond to the complaint may be deferred pending this Court’s ruling on the contemplated transfer motion. Plaintiffs and Defendant have agreed to the following schedule in connection with the transfer motion:
- (a) Defendant’s opening brief: no later than September 9, 2010.
- (b) Plaintiffs’ opposition brief: no later than September 30, 2010.
- (c) Defendant’s reply brief: no later than October 14, 2010.
- (d) Hearing date: October 29, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.
- The parties have confirmed that the Court’s online Civil Calendar shows that the October 29th hearing date is currently available.
- Following this Court’s ruling on the transfer motion, Defendant will respond to the complaint within 21 days of the entry of an order denying the motion or within 21 days of receipt of the case by the transferee court if the motion is granted, unless otherwise agreed by the parties or ordered by the court.