Carlsbad, CA – October 8, 2013) EOS International, a leader in cloud computing library automation software, added 5 new clients in September 2013, hitting 62 new clients year-to-date. EOS.Web meets the complex needs of the library patrons and management. EOS continues to expand its products and services in several key markets.
Among those added were:
- Center for Excellence in Disaster Management
- Salem Hospital
- And many more!
Reasons Clients Choose EOS:
- Well established US-based company for over 32 years
- 24/7/365 live help desk support, locally-based in the US, Europe and Asia for quick responses
- Sophisticated software engineering resources in the US for quick customizations and services
- Robust, leading-edge software solutions
- Over 1,100 clients in the special and academic market segments
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Extensive client services
About EOS International
EOS International is a leading world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider with an impressive client base of libraries across the globe. A client-driven company that has earned the top customer satisfaction award and earned a nomination for the Computerworld Smithsonian award, EOS library automation software products (EOS.Web Essentials, EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Digital, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, EOS.Web Consortia and the cloud-computing EOS e-Library Service) serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, digital, association and special libraries of all sizes. EOS International can be found online at www.eosintl.com