Emeryville, CA -- July 24, 2013. Innovative Interfaces, Inc. announced today the Sierra Services Platform has shown accelerated growth in 2013, already surpassing the total number of new library systems added in all of 2012. Included in the group are collaborating institutions such as:
- Bates College (ME)
- Bowdoin College (ME)
- Central Piedmont Community College (NC)
- Colby College (ME)
- Colby-Sawyer College (NH)
- Cumberland County Library System (PA)
- Dauphin County Library System (PA)
- Elmhurst Public Library (IL) Florida Southern College (FL)
- Lake Erie College (OH)
- Lane Libraries (OH)
- Pittsburg State University Consortium (KS)
- Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute (NM)
- St. Thomas Aquinas College (NY)
- Universidad Nacional Agraria La Molina (Peru)
- University of North Alabama (AL)
New library organizations and libraries currently using the Millennium ILS are making the switch to Sierra on a daily basis. Innovative would like to thank the nearly 1,400 libraries worldwide who have selected the Sierra Services Platform to date.
About Innovative Interfaces
Innovative Interfaces creates cutting-edge products that allow libraries to succeed in a modern technology environment and the freedom to implement solutions that best meet their specific needs. The company's versatile and market-leading solutions include: the Sierra Services Platform, the Millennium ILS, the Encore Synergy discovery application, Electronic Resource Management, and INN-Reach resource sharing. An established company with a vision for the future, Innovative connects with thousands of libraries of all types in over 50 countries. Innovative's commitment to service is reflected by its 24/7/365 Help Desk, Innovative University, and the CSDirect Web support center. The company is located in Emeryville, California with offices around the world.
Innovative Interfaces, Inc. is located at 5850 Shellmound Way in Emeryville, CA. You can unsubscribe to our press announcement list at any time.