(Carlsbad, CA – March 18, 2013) EOS International, a leader in cloud computing library automation software, added 6 new clients in February 2013. Among those added was Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. EOS.Web meets the complex needs of the library patrons and management. EOS continues to expand its products and services in several key markets including Law Firms, Corporations and Academic institutions.
"We continue to provide exceptional value to libraries with our scalable solutions and unparalleled client support", states Salvatore Provenza, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing. "Combine this with our dedication to continuous product development and enhancement, and you have a product that is the best in the industry."
Reasons clients chose EOS:
- Well established US-based company for over 31 years
- 24/7/365 live help desk support, locally-based in the US and Europe for quick responses
- Sophisticated software engineering resources in the US for quick customizations and services
- Robust, leading-edge software solutions
- Over 1,100 clients in the special and academic market segments
- Owned and operated data centers in the US and Europe
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Extensive client services including:
- Advanced Virtual Classroom
- Client Advocate Program
- Client Newsletter
- Client Receptions at all major library conferences
- EOS Community Forum
- EOS.Web Virtual Training Guides
- Gold Client Program
- Virtual Product Focus Meetings
- Virtual and Live User Group Meeting
About EOS International
EOS International is a world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider, with an impressive client base of libraries worldwide. EOS is a client-driven company that has earned top customer satisfaction awards and a nomination for the prestigious Computerworld Smithsonian award. EOS software and services include EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, EOS.Web Digital, EOS e-Library Service) and online content that serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, digital, and special libraries. EOS International can be found online at www.eosintl.com.