Vancouver, Canada – October 9, 2012) SydneyPLUS International, provider of Library Knowledge Management software and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, top law firms and government institutions, is pleased to announce the release of its new eResource Management Module.
Aimed at helping knowledge professionals in the management, cataloging and routing of their electronic resources, it promises to:
- Increase staff efficiency by reducing the time and labor in maintaining electronic material subscriptions and free staff to focus on higher value tasks.
- Integrate seamlessly into the standard SydneyPLUS Serials Management Module.
- Automatically record the receipt of eResouce issues and distribute them via email.
- Seamlessly store and archive all received eResources without any human intervention.
- Ensure client satisfaction with automatic timely delivery of issues the moment they are released.
The SydneyPLUS eResouces module will require only a few mouse clicks to setup an electronic subscription. Once done, it will require no further human intervention, automatically capturing and distributing designated eResouces via email 24/7.
The setup process is simple. Serial librarians will have the option of designating a new eResource record or attaching the capability to an existing one. Then, by noting an eResource frequency type, the vendor's email address and a routing copy type, the setup will be completed. Henceforth, the subscription will automatically receive and route all eResources to the members of a routing list and clients will automatically begin to receive new electronic issues in their inboxes.
Librarians will also have the added capability of being able to manage their eResources from within the standard serial check in screen used for paper resources as well as from within a specialized eResources template. The template will be able to store all eResource content as well as retrieve and review it by a variety of parameters such as status and date received.
SydneyPLUS clients will have an opportunity to view the new module in an upcoming eResouce Management Webinar scheduled for Thursday October 25, 2012 - 2:00 EDT. Clients interested in joining the webinar are invited to register by phoning Ben Wedge at 604 278 6717, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting http://promo.sydneyplus.com/eresources-manager/.