Carlsbad, CA - March 2, 2012) EOS International, a leader in cloud computing library automation software, is pleased to announce the exciting new features for EOS.Web Reference Tracking.
EOS.Web Reference Tracking tracks and coordinates research requests ranging from short, factual requests to in-depth and time-consuming reference questions, promoting a higher level of research service continuity. This flexible solution also enables the information professional to create an online "Hot Topics" or "Frequently Asked Questions" database which can be organized by subject area or practice group, thus enabling libraries to create knowledge bases of reusable answers and eliminating the duplication of research request work.
The new EOS.Web Reference Tracking features include:
- Automatic entry of the Completed Date can be enabled to complete the request when an email is sent to requestors.
- Reference requests may be submitted via email or forwarded to the Inbox automatically when the request is submitted via OPAC Discovery.
- Reference Tracking Inbox:
- Inactivity can be monitored
- Automatic creation of reference tracking records for new requests
- A collapsible dashboard allows at-a-glance views of the email list by read status
- Users with restricted views see only emails applicable to them
"The flexibility and enhanced functionality of EOS.Web Reference Tracking is something our clients and prospects will appreciate and find useful", says Jeffrey Goodwin, Vice President of Product Development.
For more information, contact EOS International at 800-876-5484 or email@example.com
About EOS International
EOS International is a leading world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider with an impressive client base of libraries across the globe. A client-driven company that has earned the top customer satisfaction award and earned a nomination for the Computerworld Smithsonian award, EOS library automation software products (EOS.Web Essentials, EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Digital, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, and the cloud-computing EOS e-Library Service) serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, digital, association and special libraries of all sizes. EOS International can be found online at http://www.eosintl.com