WOBURN, Mass Inmagic, Inc. today unveiled Inmagic Presto AssociatioNet, the latest in Inmagic's growing library of Social Knowledge Network applications that are designed to meet the needs of specific industries. AssociatioNet gives member-based organizations a more efficient way to provide diverse volumes of content and information resources to their members – resulting in improved service levels, increased membership attraction and retention, and more connected communities.
"Now more than ever, it is crucial for associations to be viewed as indispensible resources and productivity centers"
Built on Inmagic's award-winning Social Knowledge Network (SKN) technology, Inmagic Presto, AssociatioNet creates virtual environments that combine vetted content with community tools to facilitate topic-specific collaboration—making activities such as monitoring regulations, self-service information access by members and staff, and the creation of true knowledge-based communities swift and seamless. The application works by allowing associations to create KnowledgeNets, knowledge-based communities where staff and members can organize and access diverse content, share insights, and collaborate on information crucial to the mission of the association and its membership community. The result is more successful, productive, and connected knowledge-based communities.
"AUVSI's vision is to be the focal point for the unmanned systems global community. That means we want to be the place people go when they need information about unmanned systems, the industry, and related topics," says Angela Carr, Vice President of Information Technology at the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI). "AssociatioNet gives all of our constituents—both staff and members—access to content that is more relevant, targeted, valuable, and specific. This sets us apart from other resources and makes us a preferred source of information."
Presto AssociatioNet is quick to deploy and features an easy-to-use, intuitive, and flexible user interface for community members and administrators to gain immediate access to critical information and build high value content-centric communities. AssociatioNet fosters associations' communication and collaboration with unique features and capabilities, including:
- Searchable, indexed information. Both digital and physical assets (documents, books, images, video, etc.) and social content (blogs, forums, comments, profiles) are searchable and accessible to organization members.
- Intelligent Alerts. New content can be pushed to members. Users can also choose alerts when updates to documents, profiles, blogs, or comments occur.
- Content Collections. A set of records that users can access from the "Browse" menu, as an alternative to searching. Collections provide a way of grouping content type record instances within user-defined categories.
- Multiple search options. Use "Quick Search" to input a query and search across all content types such as profiles, blogs, and forum posts. Use the "Advanced Search" to explore within a single content type.
- Info Cart. Members can request specific materials using an online form, and track activity for reporting.
- Blogs and Forums. Social capabilities allow end users to contribute ideas, share information and discuss best practices amongst themselves and with association staff, which can speed information access, research, and discovery.
- Rapid return on investments and cost effective deployment options. Inmagic's Presto AssociatioNet Quick Start program gets you up and running quickly. Flexible deployment options (on-premise or hosted by Inmagic) are available to meet your unique computing requirements.
"Now more than ever, it is crucial for associations to be viewed as indispensible resources and productivity centers," says Ron Matros, CEO of Inmagic. "Today's leading associations are quickly recognizing the benefit of content-centric socialization—where core knowledge is collected, organized, and socialized to increase awareness, provide relevant information quickly, encourage patronage, and help staff and members achieve their objectives."
About Inmagic, Inc.
Inmagic is a leader in developing and implementing Social Knowledge Networks (SKN) for enterprise organizations. For nearly 30 years, Inmagic has helped information and knowledge-driven organizations manage, access, and publish information. Today, our award winning Inmagic Presto SKN application helps business users access and search relevant content and community insight across enterprise silos to create an environment focused on addressing high-value business processes and objectives. Organizations across a range of industries including ACLU, City of Edmonton, Laureate Education, Maple Leaf Foods, MRA, NASA, The Lincoln Center for Performing Arts, the San Francisco Symphony and Wyeth Consumer Healthcare (now Pfizer), rely on Inmagic to improve productivity and collaboration, retain and preserve knowledge and foster greater innovation. Find out how much your organization really knows. Visit Inmagic at www.Inmagic.com.