MŌDERAS is proud to announce Providence College's adoption of FastTrak; our cloud-based, low cost, turnkey eRA solution.
When Providence College initiated their eRA search it was important to find "an affordable, flexible solution that we could start small and grow with. FastTrak really stood out" said Kris Monahan, Director of Sponsored Research & Programs.
FastTrak is the only solution of its kind; providing a package of affordable and intelligent eRA solutions that can address all your research administration needs. FastTrak offers everything you need to embrace the most widely adopted electronic research administration (eRA) system available today, without the burden of a traditional implementation.
"Our first objective was to resolve the issues in our development, electronic routing, and reporting systems. We've found our existing systems to be both inefficient as well as very time consuming. Beyond that the goal was simple; make grants management easier and quicker providing more focus on faculty relations and less on redundant time-consuming paper processes," according to Monahan.
FastTrak is a fully functional solution that provides our partners the opportunity to be more effective, efficient, and to excel in their areas of expertise.
- Kuali Coeus: The most widely adopted electronic research administration system available. Built by the Kuali Foundation and based on the proven MIT's Coeus solution, Kuali Coeus was built by research administrators for research administrations. Available modules include, pre-award, post award, subawards, COI, IRB, IACUC, and negotiations.
- SynKronize: Data on demand: transfer your data from your general ledger and human resources systems seamlessly into your new eRA solution.
- TurboGrants: TurboGrants is our interview-based proposal creation tool that allows investigators to easily create proposals with little to no training. *Institutions who do less than $10M in research per year get TurboGrants for free with FastTrak!
- . User Interface & Proposal Development Enhancement Included
Available Add On's:
- Kwest, our Funding Opportunity Search Tool that includes both public and private funding sources along with the ability to create a proposal with a single click.
- Insight, FastTrak provides "canned" reports. The full InSight reporting tool includes the ability to create your own ad-hoc and detailed reports, to schedule them to run, distribute them through email, and share them with colleagues.
- ReKoncile, Tie your expenditures to awarded budgets, allows budget projections, burn rates, and tracking more detail on general ledger expenditure records.
- Banner Package: Speed the process of getting your Banner data into Kuali Coues with the Banner Package from MŌDERAS. This package creates the files for import into Kuali Coeus one time or for regular updates (nightly, weekly, monthly) as you desire.
- Grants.Gov & Research.Gov Connector: System to System capability via Grants.Gov so you can submit proposals online.
"Having Providence College as a part of the MŌDERAS family is a real affirmation of our company values. We are constantly reiterating our commitment to the community; our goal is to help institutions, regardless of their size, meet their specific and ever-changing eRA needs. Providence College is no different. We are honored they have chosen our FastTrak solution and look forward to partnering with them," said Chris Thompson, President of MŌDERAS.
To learn more about FastTrak, visit http://www.moderas.org/Kuali-Coeus-SaaS .
About Providence College
Providence College is the only college or university in the United States administered by the Dominican Friars. The Catholic, Liberal Arts College has an undergraduate enrollment of approximately 3,900 students and offers degrees in 49 academic majors. Since 1997, Providence College has consistently been ranked among the five regional universities in the north according to U.S. News' America's Best Colleges.
MŌDERAS specializes in web based electronic research administration (eRA) solutions developed on the open source Kuali Coeus (KC) platform. Leading you forward, beyond software selection by creating a fully modular, end-to-end solution that doesn't sacrifice functionality to be cost effective. Our solutions will ultimately afford you the ability to meet your specific and ever-changing research administration needs. MŌDERAS has the products you need and the services you want for more effective and efficient eRA solutions.