Vancouver, Canada – August 7, 2014) Lucidea LawPort, supplier of portal solutions to mid-size law firms worldwide, is pleased to announce participation in ILTA's 37th Annual Educational Conference: IMAGINE? held in Nashville on August 17th through 21st. ILTA's annual conference is the premier venue for legal industry technology professionals, offering an unparalleled networking opportunity, along with educational sessions focused on information management, applications/desktop support and technology operations. Lucidea LawPort is proud to once again participate.
LawPort – the Legal Portal Accelerator
Lucidea LawPort delivers pioneering SharePoint-based KM solutions and services to the legal industry worldwide. Using LawPort's award-winning portal framework, you can:
- Dramatically reduce the cost and time associated with launching and maintaining robust law firm SharePoint portals
- Collect, normalize, secure, and generate valuable relationships among virtually any kind of law firm data, including from over 40 leading data systems.
- Leverage unparalleled flexibility and customization options that ensure autonomy and self-reliance down the road.
LawPort Makes SharePoint Deliver on its Promise – the First Time
LawPort accelerates SharePoint legal portal development projects, providing the necessary road-map to quickly optimize the SharePoint experience for lawyers and staff via proven legal workflows, tools and resources. In 90 days or less, mid-size law firm IT staff can deliver a robust legal portal that supports offices, departments, and practice groups with tools such as "connectors" to all popular legal industry applications: HRIS, Finance (e.g., Aderant, Elite), DMS (e.g., SharePoint document library, Autonomy Interwoven, OpenText eDocs, NetDocuments), CRM ( e.g., InterAction, Microsoft CRM) and many others. LawPort tools are easy to use, and features include publishing capabilities such as a dashboard that offers real-time updating and allows administrators to measure usage and return on investment.
Visit the Lucidea LawPort team at Booth 228
Lucidea LawPort will be represented by Marcus Liban, who has spent the last decade helping mid-size law firms deploy robust, fully integrated intranets quickly and cost effectively using the award winning LawPort platform. Liban will demonstrate the latest winning capabilities that make Lucidea LawPort a valued technology partner in the legal community. Join Lucidea for demos and a drawing …when you visit them at Booth 228 they'll add your name to the drawing to win an iPad!
Visitors to the booth will be able to discuss exactly how LawPort can help mid-size law firm technology professionals:
- Deliver SharePoint value and make it a reality rather than a rumor
- Avoid "empty portal syndrome" – overcome the expectation that SharePoint will just work right out of the box
- Replicate what "big" firms have accomplished with SharePoint, but without a big firm budget or staffing
- Integrate with legal line-of-business applications such as financial systems, CRM solutions and DMS platforms
- Get started with SharePoint Matter centricity, taxonomies, and integration with online resources and third party research platforms
Lucidea is the premier legal portal and knowledge management software company, helping law firm clients navigate the ever expanding universe of information, turning it into actionable knowledge. They achieve this by providing tools that accelerate access to knowledge resources, while simplifying their management. A Microsoft Certified Partner, Lucidea is the trusted provider of KM solutions to 50% of the world's top 100 law firms. For further information about LawPort, or any of Lucidea's other information and knowledge management products, please call (604) 278-6717, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.lucidea.com.