Carlsbad, CA –July 8, 2013. EOS International, a leader in cloud computing library automation software, added 7 new clients in June 2013, hitting 43 new clients year-to-date. EOS.Web meets the complex needs of the library patrons and management. EOS continues to expand its products and services in several key markets.
Salvatore Provenza, Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, states "Librarians continue to prefer EOS.Web because it meets their needs, is cost effective, easy to use, and has industry-leading 24/7/365 live person client support services." He adds, "EOS.Web offers the best access to a library's resources from anywhere in the world, while providing maximum security that is unmatched by any other ILS vendor."
Among those added were:
- VA Medical Center VISN #22 Desert Pacific Healthcare Network
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- And many more!
Reasons clients chose EOS:
- Well-established US-based company for over 31 years
- 24/7/365live help desk support,locally-based in the US, Europe and Asia for quick responses
- Sophisticated software engineering resources in the US for quick customizations and services
- Robust,leading-edge software solutions
- Over1,100 clients in the special and academic market segments
- Owned and operated datacenters in the US
- MicrosoftCertified Partner
- Extensiveclient services
About EOS International
EOS International is a leading world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider with an impressive client base of libraries across the globe. A client-driven company that has earned the top customer satisfaction award and earned a nomination for the Computerworld Smithsonian award, EOS library automation software products (EOS.Web Essentials, EOS.Web Express, EOS.Web Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic, EOS.Web Digital, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, and the cloud-computing EOS e-Library Service) serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, digital, association and special libraries of all sizes. EOS International can be found online at www.eosintl.com.